1. Rediscovering India - Collection
of more than 20 articles, notes, organised into three themes, (1) Indian Society
at the Beginning of European Dominance and the Process of Impoverishment, (2)
Problems Faced by India after the End of European Dominance, (3) Some European
Characteristics and Their Worldwide Manifestation - Published by SIDH, Mussoorie,
2. Understanding Gandhi - A collection of 7 essays including growing
up in the Gandhian Era and the future of Sevagram as he envisaged it. Other India
Press, Goa 2003.
3. The British Origin of Cow-Slaughter in India, with
some British Documents on the Anti-Kine-Killing movement, 1880-1894 along with
T.M. Mukundan. Published by SIDH, Mussoorie, 2002.
Dharampal Collected Writings in 5 Volumes was brought out in 2000 by Other India
Press. This compilation consisted of the following:
Permissions from Other
Vol 1: Indian
Science and Technology in the Eighteenth Century
Vol 2: Civil
Disobedience in the Indian Tradition
Vol 3: The
Beautiful Tree Indigenous Indian Education in the Eighteenth Century
Vol 4: Panchayat Raj and
Vol 5: Essays
on Tradition, Recovery and Freedom (which included the Bharatiya Chit, Manas and
5. Despoliation and Defaming of India - The Early Nineteenth
Century British Crusade, Bharat Peetam, Warda, 1999.
6. The Beautiful
Tree: Indigenous India Education in the Eighteenth Century, Biblia Impex, New
Delhi, 1983. Reprinted by Keerthi Publishing House Pvt Ltd., Coimbatore, 1995.
7. Bharat ka Svadharma, Itihas Vartaman aur Bhavishya ka Sandarbha (Hindi),
Vagdevi Prakashan, Bikenar, 1994.
8. Bharatiya Cit Manas Kala (Hindi),
1991. Also in English translation with an introduction and glossary by J.K. Bajaj.
Centre for Policy Studies, Madras. 1993. Also published in Kannada from Rashtrothan,
9. Some Aspects of Early Indian Society and Polity and their
Relevance to the Present, Indian Association for Cultural Freedom, Pune, 1988.
10. Angrazon se Pehale ka Bharat (Hindi) Reprinted, Shatabdi Prakashan, Vidisha
- Calcutta, 1988. Marathi translation published as Paramparik Bharatiya Samajik
va Rajakiya Vyavasta ani Navabharathi Ubharani, Navabharata Masik, 1987. Also
published in Tamil.
11. Some Reflections on Mahatma Gandhi, October-Novermber
1985, 20 pages.
12. Indian Science and Technology in the Eighteenth century:
Some Contemporary European Accounts, Impex India, Delhi, 1971. Reprint, Academy
of Gandhian Studies, Hyderabad, 1983.
13. Towards a Reappraisal of the
Gandhian Era. An Approach, July-September 1982, 18 pages (Ref.1-24).
14. Structuring Hind Swaraj: Mahatma gandhi in Action 1932-1940, February 1982,
10 pages (Ref. 1-17).
15. The Madras Panchayat System, Vol II: A General
Assessment, Impex India, Delhi, 1971. The Madras Panchayat System was later published
by Balwantray Mehta Panchayati Raj Foundation, 1972.
16. Civil Disobedience
and Indian Tradition: with some early nineteenth century documents. Sarva Seva
Sangh Prakashan, Varanasi, 1971. Foreword by Sri. Jayaprakash Narayan.
17. Panchayat Raj as the Basis of Indian Polity: An exploration into the Proceedings
of the Constituent Assembly, AVARD, New Delhi, April 1962. Foreword by Sri. Jayaprakash